City FAQs

Q: What does it cost to rent the park shelter?
There is no charge but you must reserve the shelter by completing a reservation form at City Hall.
Q: What are City Hall office hours?
Office hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Monday – Friday.  The office is closed for lunch from 12:00 – 12:30.
Q: What is the distance of the walking path at the Park?
The walking path is approximately one mile long.
Q: When are Commission meetings held?
The regular monthly Commission meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in City Hall.
Q: Is a business license required in Milton?
A business license is required in order to operate a business in the City of Milton.  The cost is $50 annually.
Q: Is garbage service required in Milton?
Garbage service is not required but there are three companies providing this service:
Elite: 502-663-1580
Brewers: 502-255-7611
Rumpke: 800-678-6753
: City FAQs